Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Become a "Mr. FIXIT"

Hi There,
Thanks for checking out my blog. When your done reading my many articles(and I mean LOTS & LOTS!) you will officially become a" TOOL BELT HERO", I've been wanting to write this kind of blog for a long time but I just could'nt find the time ,so I finally made myself sit down and do it! Every day people spend Thousands & Thousands of dollars on Home Repairs and their really not sure if their getting ripped off or not. I've heard complaints from many of my friends as well as colleagues about the ridiculous amount of money that they have had to pay just in Labor Costs alone, so I was encouraged by them as well as others to write this blog. I truly believe that everyone has a little "Mr Fix It" in them, so even if you"ve never picked up a hammer in your life or never drove a screw, you will learn how to Save A Lot of MONEY and have alot of fun knowing that you did it yourself! Then you too will be able to tell to your friends that you are a "TOOL BELT HERO"

hit statistics
DSL Promotion

No comments:

Custom Search

HGTVPro.com